TODAY IS A GOOD DAY TO SUPPORT BANDS ON BANDCAMP February 03 2017, 0 Comments
As a lot of you know, Bandcamp is donating their share of sales to the ACLU today, which is very cool. We aren't officially on Bandcamp, but a lot of the bands that we've worked with are, so we've compiled a list for those of you looking to support music and free speech today:
Big Surr: bigsurrisreal.bandcamp.com
Colleen Green: colleengreen.bandcamp.com
Cross Country: crossscountry.bandcamp.com
Cy Barkley: cybarkley.bandcamp.com
Daddy Issues: daddyissuesband.bandcamp.com
Dead Soft: deadsoft.bandcamp.com
Denny and the Jets: denneyandthejets.bandcamp.com
Diarrhea Planet: diarrheaplanet.bandcamp.com
Dion Lunadon: dionlunadon.bandcamp.com
Dirty Dreams: dirtydreams.bandcamp.com
Ed Schrader's Music Beat: edschradersmusicbeat.bandcamp.com
Faux Ferocious: fauxferocious.bandcamp.com
Fielded (Cake Bake Betty): fielded.bandcamp.com
Guerilla Toss: guerillatoss.bandcamp.com
King Bitch: kingbitchofficial.bandcamp.com
Left & Right: leftandright.bandcamp.com
Milk Dick: milkdick.bandcamp.com
Music Band: musicband.bandcamp.com
No Regrets Coyote: noregretscoyote.bandcamp.com
Rozwell Kid: rozwellkid.bandcamp.com
Slanted (Casey Weissbuch): slanted1.bandcamp.com
Spanish Candles: thespanishcandles.bandcamp.com
Stoneham Tapes (Breast Massage/old JEFF): stonehamtapes.bandcamp.com
Study Hall: sneakyeurekas.bandcamp.com
The City and I: thecityandi.bandcamp.com
Thunderzone (Juiceboxxx): thunderzoneusa.bandcamp.com
Toby Coke: tobycoke.bandcamp.com
Uncle Bad Touch: ubt-666.bandcamp.com
Wet Illustrated: wetillustrated.bandcamp.com
White Reaper: whitereaper.bandcamp.com
Yucky Duster: yuckyduster.bandcamp.com
WEEK END ROUND UP: 12/2 - 12/9 December 09 2016, 0 Comments
- BIGGEST NEWS O THE WEEK! We are oh so very excited to announce Yucky Duster as our next Cassette Series band!! Their new single “Elementary School Dropout” premiered on Stereogum on Monday and lemme tell ya, it’s 100% guaranteed to put a smile on that face of yours! Duster’s Lament is out 1/13 on ltd ed sunshine yellow tape, but if you wanna make sure you get a copy in your mailbox come January, you can snag one of our last Cassette Series Subscriptions right here.
- We ain’t the only ones lovin’ on Yucky Duster. The Grey Estates called their new single “the sweetest ode to being the bad kid ever” (among some other v v nice things) and Spanish blog Mindies said they “canta a todas esas cosas tediosas de nuestras vidas de una forma siempre entusiasta, adoptando la frescura propia del power pop sin adherirse al género totalmente.” (Practice your high school Spanish CUZ WE’RE GOIN GLOBAL!!)
- Speaking of the Cassette Series, Gold Flake Paint named Cross Country’s Trials one of their Essential Tapes of 2016! If you haven’t picked up their debut tape on crystal clear cassette, you can either snag it on its own OR as part of our holiday tape bundles. Either way, you just gotta DOO IT!
- Post-Trash also reviewed Cross Country’s album, calling it “a considerable step up for the band, both in terms of song-craft and instrumental prowess.” Check that out here!
- Next week, JEFF The Brotherhood’s headed out on a mini-tour round the south! Check out those dates & tix here, and GO SEE A SHOW. Maybe you’ll even be able to catch the elusive yeti…
- Diarrhea Planet announced another date on their trek to their New Year Eve bash at The Sinclair. Peep those dates & tix here.
- Treble showing a lot of love and spittin a lot of truth in their Best of 2016 lists. “Bob Dylan’s Grandma” came in at #69 on their list of Best Songs, while Turn To Gold itself swung it at #34 on their list of Best Albums. Both posts are Recommended Reading for their glorious descriptions of DP.
- Another year, another Year In Band Names. At this point, it’s an Infinity Cat rite of passage to make AV Club’s list of bad band names so we’d like to give our congratulations to MUSIC BAND for making the list this year! (And shouts out to Nashville buds like Soccer Mommy, Goth Babe, Meth Dad, and more for also making the list.)
- FRIENDLY REMINDERS: YOU ARE AN INCREDIBLE HUMAN BEING, AND WE HAVE SOME SICK HOLIDAY BUNDLES ON SALE NOW WITH LOTS OF LIMITED EDITION, COLORED, NUMBERED, AND/OR PREVIOUSLY SOLD OUT RELEASES INCLUDED
WEEK END ROUND UP: 10/8 - 10/14 October 14 2016, 0 Comments
- We usually tackle this stuff towards the end of our round up, BUT THIS WEEKEND IS ABOUT TO BE INCREDIBLE SO LET’S HIT IT RIGHT AWAY. FIRST UP, THE RETURN OF KING BITCH! One night only at The Glass Mènage, it’s also The Rolling Stones’ (not that one) last show, so do the right thing and come on out tonight!
- Tomorrow, we’re doing Volume III of our Garage Rock Sale, aka yr last chance to get instruments, clothes, vinyl, antiques, furniture, books, Halloween decorations, and more for SUPER CHEAP. Starting at 9 am at 1229 Martin St, the green building behind old Infinity Cat.
- Tomorrow NIGHT, we are STOKED AS HECK to see Cross Country and Swim Team at DRKMTTR!!!!! They’re two of our most played Cassette Series bands here at the Cathouse and we’ve been itchin for them to come down to Nashville, and now our dreams are finally coming true! If you haven’t bumped Cross Country’s debut tape, do yrself a favor and check it out here. But Nashville, going to the show is your only way to get Swim Team’s tape cuz we are SOLD OUT of our stock! The show’s all ages, with support from new kids on the block High Tides and mutant popper Ted Tyro, so bring the whole fam & come hang with us.
- Then SUNDAY night, we’re doin another Infinity Cat DJ Night at Duke’s from 10 pm to 3 am. We’ll be spinning yr fav records while you scarf down a Music Band-wich or a Jamin!
- And to round out Nashville news, JEFF The Brotherhood just announced a show at Basement East on November 5th with Mom and Dad and Spodee Boy! All we really gotta say about that is here’s the ticket link and we’ll see ya there.
- JTB is currently trekking around Iceland for the start of their UK/EURO tour, and European fans, they got something special for ya…. a new 7” brought to you by our French friends at Six Tonnes De Chair Records! Check out the video for the previously unreleased B-side “Yeti” above, then check back on Tuesday when we’ll post a very limited amount of 7”s for you US fans.
- Skullcandy kicked off their new #STAYLOUD Sessions with, who else?, Diarrhea Planet. Get the scoop on their Turn To Gold ripper “Hot Topic” before watching em tear down the Bowery Ballroom here.
- IMPOSE Magazine caught some sick pics of Daddy Issues & friends at Underground Arts. Daddy Issues’ tour with Tacocat just ended, but you can still catch em at a few more shows so check out those dates here!
- We wanna wish a v happy birthday to three ladies who have been a BIG part of the Infinity Cat family: Holland Nix (queen of rock n roll), Halle Ballard (booty enthusiast/JTB video director), and Emily Quirk (punk pic princess). We love y’all so much!!!
- And lastly, Halloween is one of our favorite holidays, so you know how excited we were when we saw this Infinity Cat costume on twitter this morning. Only their mother can tell them apart! (Infinite shouts out to Lety aka @letyy)
WEEK END ROUND UP: 9/30 - 10/7 October 07 2016, 0 Comments
- CASSETTE STORE DAY IS TOMORROW AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS… GLOBAL CHAKRA RHYTHMS ON LTD ED HAND-NUMBERED 2-CASSETTE SET. Nashville, pick up a copy during the festivities at Grimeys, Fond Object, and The Groove. If ya can’t make it out to your local cassette store, you’ll be able to snag a copy at infinitycat.com bright and early tomorrow morning!
- Speaking of CASSETTES, our latest Cassette Series band Cross Country and ICCS alums Swim Team will be making their Nashville debut at DRKMTTR next week and you better be there moshin with us. RSVP on FB.
- Last night’s Daddy Issues / Tacocat / Idle Bloom show was a STRAIGHT RIPPER. WHATTA LINE UP AND WHATTA BLAST. Daddy Issues has some more dates left in this tour (including a few more with Tacocat) so check em out here, get yr tix, and get to a dang show!!
- DP knocked Bowery Ballroom on its damn feet last night. If you couldn’t make it out to the actual show, no worries, head over to Skullcandy’s FB. They live streamed the whole show as part of their #STAYLOUD Sessions.
- JEFF The Brotherhood & Music Band just wrapped up their east coast tour! Read about their NY show at Pancakes & Whiskey (includes the beautiful phrases “Bermuda Triangle-style pit” “wide awake and ready to start some trouble”) and UK/EURO, look out for JTB later this month!
- This week, the Nashville Public Library launched BoomBox, their v own 100% local music service where you can stream and download yr fav local tunes (like Diarrhea Planet, Music Band, and Daddy Issues) for free with your library card! Learn more about it & the library’s love for DP on Nashville Public Radio, then grab that library card & head over to boomboxnashville.org!
- Best of Nashville time baby!! JEFF The Brotherhood and Diarrhea Planet snagged “Best Local Major-Venue Invasion” for DP and JTB’s Halloween show at War Memorial (“effectively Infinity Cat’s answer to Elton John/Billy Joel or Guns N’ Roses/Metallica”). Our ACME showcase ft White Reaper, Daddy Issues, and Jawws got named “Best Punk Show on Lower Broad” (“I’m not sure who thought that putting notorious Louisville punks White Reaper on a rooftop overlooking SoBro’s foremost pedal tavern destinations was a good idea…”). And of course, Diarrhea Planet won “Best Song Title” for Bob Dylan’s Grandma. Big ups to all our buddies for their wins!!
- Diarrhea Planet is now BRO APPROVED, with this indisputable review called “This Nashville Band With Four Screaming Guitars Is The Best Thing To Happen To Rock ’N Roll In Years.” Grab yr nearest bro & tell him, it’s in the Bro Bible so it must be true!
- Amazon shoppers! While you’re doing yr thing, consider using this Amazon Smile link that donated .5% of your eligible purchases to our buddies YEAH! aka Youth Empowerment Through Arts and Humanities aka the fine folks behind the Southern Girls Rock N Roll Camp! (And it’s hard to believe but our Black Friday rarities sale benefitting SGRRC is right around the corner and you know we’ve found some crazy stuff while moving… stay tuned)
- Lastly, congrats to Music Band for their latest achievement…
WEEK END ROUND UP: 9/24 - 9/30 September 30 2016, 0 Comments
- By now you probably know that Jake’s two custom Scale Model guitars got stolen out of their van the morning that they were leaving for tour. Huge bummer but our faith in humanity has been renewed thanks to Will from Alabama, who drove up here to donate a replica of Jake’s original guitar (which also got stolen way back when). I mean replica down to the changed volume knob and duct tape and 3 strings tuned to drop D. It’s amazing! We’ve always said that y’all are the nicest, best people and yr generosity is truly appreciated. Much love to Will and to everyone who’s helped spread the word <3
- USA Today’s FTW staff brainstormed 8 Super Bowl half-time performers and duh of course they suggested Diarrhea Planet. They wrote “It is music that is built to melt your face clean off, and if you don’t want to sit and watch Roger Goodell’s squirmy reaction as they launch into their seminal first single Ghost With A Boner then I don’t want to know you.” Fair enough!
- More pics are still comin outta Riot Fest! But Impose Magazine may have scored the happiest pic of DP we’ve ever seen…
- The Punk Site totally gets Zone. Like, gets it so much that we really just wanna copy and paste it here so we make sure you read it but we’ll just give you the link and trust you’ll do the right thing. Read it. Listen to Zone. See a show.
- DOPE SHOW ALERT: CASSETTE SERIES BANDS CROSS COUNTRY AND SWIM TEAM ARE PLAYING DRKMTTR ON OCTOBER 15 FOR THEIR 1ST EVER NASHVILLE SHOW. They’ll be joined by The Guys (rising like a phoenix from the ashes of Jawws) and ted Tyro (cool as heck mutated pop outta Louisville). It’s all ages and $7 and you should RSVP right here.
- Our buddies Tacocat’s released an awesome video for “The Internet” just in time for their tour with Daddy Issues starting next week. Feast yr eyes on the new video then check those tour dates here!!
- Speaking of friends, our buddies at Knife Tapes are releasing ‘Boro babe Goth Babe’s latest EP! You can snag one on their website or at the release show tomorrow at East Room with Argus and Danger Incorporated!
- Thank you AV Club for putting the idea of a Diarrhea Planet biopic in our brains. Check out who’d play em in a movie in their Riot Fest Q&A vid!
- LAST BUT V IMPORTANT, online orders will be delayed for a few days while we move all of our records & merch to the new cathouse and unpack em! Thanks in advance for yr patience!
WEEK END ROUND UP: 9/17 - 9/23 September 23 2016, 0 Comments
- Yesterday was the first day of fall so it’s officially time for you to listen to Swell Tone’s “Fall For It” playlist. It features Cross Country’s dreamy album closer “Beams” (one of our fav tracks from their debut cassette tbh). Listen to that here, then grab a copy of Trials here!
- Cross Country’s also snagged a spot on Audiofemmes’ Best Tracks of the Week with their latest single “Alone”! Stream that sucker here.
- AC Club played a game of word association with a bunch of bands at Riot Fest, including our v own Diarrhea Planet. It’s just as great as you think it is. (“No thanks, I will pass.”)
- Paste caught up with Jake while he was on the way to Home Depot this week. They talked about Zone, but also reminisced over the beginnings of Infinity Cat and our long lost “tiny penis man” friend.
- Some of you may remember our French friend Laurent as the director behind JTB’s beautiful “Radiating Fiber Plane” video. But you may not know that he runs his own DIY label called Six Tonnes De Chair, and we’re v excited to announce that he’s releasing a new JEFF 7”!! More details coming soon, but here’s yr first look at the cover…
- JEFF and Music Band start their East coast tour on Sunday BUT TONIGHT, Music Band’s playing a show at The Shack in Virginia Beach with Lee’s dad’s band, Dogjaw. It pretty much sounds like the nicest, coolest event ever so please go and support families who rock n roll together!
- Diarrhea Planet is, of course, on tour for the foreseeable future. Their next round of dates is with Nashville buds Western Medication (who, by the way, are playing a free in-store at Third Man today at 5pm that you should definitely go to). Then they’re hitting the west coast with Lovely Bad Things. Get out those dates & get yr tix here.
- Natural Child’s tour with Faux Ferocious is a-rockin and a-rollin at full speed (dates). Both of em have their new albums with them, so make sure to pick those up— and don’t forget we’re running a sale on Natty Child’s 1971 and Bodyswitchers LPs!
- NASHVILLE! ICCS alum Left & Right’s playing The End tonight in support of their new album The Yips. (Haven’t caught The Yips yet? Whatreyouevendoingdude) Get yr tix here & we’ll see ya soon!
WEEK END ROUND UP: 9/10 - 9/16 September 16 2016, 0 Comments
- OH SHIT IT’S HERE. TRIALS, THE DEBUT ALBUM BY CROSS COUNTRY! If you're like us, you've probably already been streaming it non-stop on IMPOSE Magazine, who called it “a brief yet powerful album of luscious pop straight out of the garage" in their premiere earlier this week. But now you can get yr paws on that crystal clear cassette here, or do the digital thing at iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, and wherever else music is 1s and 0s.
- If you’re lucky enough to be in Ohio, you got TWO tape release show options. You can catch em TONIGHT in Cincinnati with Earring, Leggy, and Rose Hip (FB EVENT). Or you can see em in their hometown of Oxford on the 29th with Pool Holograph, Smut, and Hidden Places (FB EVENT). HIT IT!
- Cross Country got that “best new music of the week” nod from Post Trash, who said their first single was “destined to be on all your road trip mixes." And that's the dang truth.
- Wanna wish a HAPPY RELEASE DAY to Natural Child and Left & Right! You can pick up Natural Child’s new record Okey Dokey on their website or at their release show tonight. To celebrate, we put Bodyswitchers and 1971 LPs on sale for only $9.99 so you can get all the NC you need! Now, Left & Right's Infinity Cat Cassette Series tape has been sold out for ages. Which tells you that you oughta head over to WarHen Records to pick up their new record The Yips right away!
- TOMORROW’S OUR GARAGE ROCK SALE. We’re getting rid of all the cool weird stuff we’ve accumulated over the past six years at 467 Humphreys St. Like vintage movie posters, monopoly sets from different countries, guitars and pedals, books and CDs and clothes galore. Something for everyone! And everything for cheap! For more info, check out the FB event. Early bird specials start at 8 am!
- While you’re on fb, make sure to RSVP for our last ever Wedgewood/Houston art show on October 7th. A huuuuuge collaboration between Bob the Fatherhood (artist name: R.E. Orrall) and 20+ artists called THE KITCHEN. Check out the FB event for the whole story but suffice to say we are SUPER stoked for this and can’t wait for you to see all these artists’ hard work!
- JTB kicks off their tour tonight and this one’s gonna be a good one. They’ve got Music Band on a slew of their US dates and they’re headed back to Europe! Peep them dates here and get your tix now!
- Music Band will have copies of their “I Was Like” 7”, which is pretty much fall wrapped up in a 7” polybag. (Much better than a pumpkin spice latte.) These are the last copies, so grab one or forever hold your peace!
- Speaking of Music Band, we got a new Spotify mix for you to check out! It’s called “Indie Songs for Slackers” and it features their hit “Don’t Call Upon Me”. Seems like the perfect Friday playlist, right? Stream it here.
- Shouts out to Nashville Cream, Grimey's, Third Man, and everyone else involved in the Cream’s 10th anniversary party last week. It was INSANE. And the rain turned out to be a blessing in disguise, since everyone had to pack in to watch JTB play The Basement for the first time since they were kids! Head over to The Cream (duh) for pics and video!
WEEK END ROUND UP: 9/3 - 9/9 September 09 2016, 0 Comments
- START OFF YR WEEKEND WITH CROSS COUNTRY’S NEW SINGLE “ALONE.” It’s a quick and clean “angular, sorta-skronky indie rock” ditty that’s catchy as heck and is gonna give you the motivation to get through Friday work and ON TO YOUR WEEKEND. Hear the premiere on Brooklyn Vegan, and snag one of our last Cassette Series subscriptions here!
- Cross Country’s last single “Grass Stain” was featured on Mad Mackerel’s “Nickel In The Jukebox” roundup and given the VRY SML TRK RVW treatment on Small Albums! Stream that joyous tune here.
- Infinity Cat Cassette Series alum Faux Ferocious announced the release of their first vinyl LP, Cloning The Rubicon! Out October 21 on Striped Light Records, you can preorder the record on Bandcamp. And if yr itching for some Faux Ferocious in the meantime, you can also pick up a copy of their self-titled ICCS tape here!
- Overblown named JEFF The Brotherhood’s ZONE one of their best albums of August, saying “If this album could be any more textured, bits of it would physically crumble out of your speakers.” Honestly, we wouldn’t be too shocked if that did happen!
- Daddy Issues got added to Spotify’s BADASS WOMYN playlist and lemme tell ya, this playlist is indeed BADASS and totally worth blastin through yr speakers. Thanks Spotify!
- SNL wants to know who your dream musical guests are, and of course, y’all have bombarded them with tweets requesting Diarrhea Planet. Keep up the good work. We love ya.
- Our buds Rozwell Kid just kicked off their Australian tour with The Bennies! Peep those dates here and get yr tickets!
- Bring the Noise took it upon themselves to create their own awards for Denver’s Riot Fest and naturally, Diarrhea Planet won Best Guitar Solo. Way to go, boys!
- Our buddy Jonas (Turbo Fruits/Jimmy Cushman?/be your own PET) released his first solo song this week, a calypso-tinged tune called “Chillsesh” with Jamin on drums! Watch his motorcycle diary/music video on Nashville Cream.
- SHOWS YOU’LL CATCH US AT: C’mon, you know we’re gonna be at the Cream’s 10th Anniversary Party! JEFF The Brotherhood’s headlining the shindig at Grimey’s (on the all-ages outside stage, DUH) so come hang with us in the pit. Get yr cheapo tickets here while they last!
WEEK END ROUND UP: 8/27 - 9/2 September 02 2016, 0 Comments
- We’re finally getting the first hints of fall weather this morning, which led us to a v important discovery… CROSS COUNTRY IS FANTASTIC MUSIC FOR CRUISIN AROUND W THE WINDOWS DOWN WHEN IT’S NICE & BREEZY OUT. Try it. It’ll put a big ol smile on your face. Just jump over to Gold Flake Paint for the premiere of their first single “Grass Stain” and turn it up LOUD!
- Cross Country’s tape comes out September 16th on ltd ed crystal clear cassette as part of the Infinity Cat Cassette Series, which by the way only has a handful of subscriptions still available. Subscribe to the series to guarantee a copy of each of this year’s tapes, plus a super secret bonus item from each band, plus an extra bonus item from us (a “Come and Drink It Now With Us” koozie). That’s SIX tapes and SEVEN bonus goodies. NO BRAINER!
- Speaking of cassettes, we decided to up the ante on Cassette Store Day this year and release a TWO CASSETTE SET of JTB’s Global Chakra Rhythms! These babies are limited to 200 hand-numbered copies, on white cassettes with teal and purple imprints (to mirror the original beautiful and super sold out 2-LP colored vinyl), encased in a sick 2-in-1 butterfly box. Out 10/8 wherever cassettes are sold!
- The Tuffest of Guses, Ian Bush, answered Riot Fest’s 10 Questions on music, snacks, and festival survival. Check out his words of wisdom (“Nobody should only read one book,” “never mix psychedelics with redbull vodkas”) here.
- Some of y’all back-to-schoolers asked us about rock n roll backpack decorations and the answer is no, we do not have patches, but YES, WE DO HAVE NEON 5-COLOR PIN SETS. We’ll also throw in a CATFLAG sticker just cuz!
- THE RUMORS ARE TRUE: WE ARE MOVING! Out with the old and in with the new Cathouse. “Out with the old” meaning we are having a “garage rock sale” on September 17th and you are invited. We have amassed an astounding collection of STUFF over the years and we don’t wanna move ANY of it, so come and get it!
- Nashville!!! Music Band’s playing Lightning 100’s THUNDERGROUND at Basement East next week and it’s ONLY $3 thanks to the fine folks at PBR and Pickers Vodka. So pick up your tickets now bc there’s no better deal than this!
- ICCS alum Left & Right are gearing up to release their new album, The Yips, and you can hear the latest single “Mouse Drum” on Stereogum. Not only CAN YOU but YOU SHOULD. And then you should preorder the vinyl from WarHen Records. We did, and we can’t wait for it to get here!
- Our JEFF the Brotherhood ZONED OUT sale has been extended through Labor Day Weekend! If it’s JEFF, it’s ON SALE. And if it’s not ON SALE, then it’s SOLD OUT. And that’s the truth!
- Tomorrow will be our LAST OFFICIAL ART CRAWL SHOWING, so come on over and check out “The Outsiders,” a collection of Outsider Art curated by the one and only Robert Ellis Orrall. As always, it will be a fun and free event filled with art, beer, snacks, music, and friendship. And afterwards, catch our buddies Savoy Motel and Goth Babe at Fort Houston!
INTRODUCING... CROSS COUNTRY August 31 2016, 0 Comments
We are so very pumped to introduce our latest Infinity Cat Cassette Series band... CROSS COUNTRY! Coming outta Oxford, OH to wreck yr headphones, Cross Country is gonna knock you off yr feet with their jaunty post-punk debut Trials. Check out Cross Country's first single, "Grass Stain," on Gold Flake Paint or below. In their premiere, Gold Flake Paint praised the song's "brilliant splashes of colour" and "carefree sense of abandon... that makes for the kind of glorious departure from the day that feels almost intrinsically linked to the summer and all it has to offer," and we feel the same way. If you need a pick-me-up or you just wanna dance yr way through the end of summer, "Grass Stain" is the song for you.
Recorded live in Philadelphia to 2" tape, Trials zips through eight songs in twenty-two minutes, indebted to forefathers such as Television & the B-52's as well as the modern garage-pop of Bradford Cox. The album is out September 16th on limited edition crystal clear cassette with burgundy imprint-- but if you really wanna do it up, snag one of our last subscriptions to this year's Infinity Cat Cassette Series. That way, you're guaranteed a copy of each cassette in the series, plus 6 special secret bonus items, plus an Infinity Cat "Come And Drink It Now With Us" koozie! AAAAAAND don't miss Cross Country on tour now!! So in this order: LISTEN. SUBSCRIBE. PARTY.
9/2 - Louisville, KY @ Nachbar w/Ted Tyro
9/3 - Oxford, OH @ House w/Furnsss, Bread Pilot, Morthouse
9/4 - Columbus, OH @ Misfit Manor w/Furnsss, Bread Pilot
9/7 - Bloomington, IN @ The Bishop w/The Hecks, Daguerreotype
9/16 - Cincinnati, OH @ The Mockbee w/Earring, Leggy, Rose Hip (Tape Release Show)
10/3 - Cincinnati, OH @ The Comet w/Bueno
UPDATE: Peep their latest single, "Alone" on Brooklyn Vegan!