DADDY ISSUES & DIET CIG JOINING FORCES! DIET DADS? CIGGY ISSUES? February 01 2017, 0 Comments
Hands down one of the best shows we went to last year was Daddy Issues and Diet Cig at The Masquerade in ATL. Both bands sounded great, the all-ages audience went NUTS (OURSELVES INCLUDED TBH), and there was even a Harry Potter dance party afterwards. We left wishing that everyone could have experienced the beautiful night that we had, AND NOW YOU CAN BECAUSE DADDY ISSUES IS JOINING DIET CIG ON THEIR SPRING TOUR!!! (Up to you to don some robes and host a Wizarding Ball though.)
Of course, in a few weeks, Daddy Issues will be out west with the always fantastic Tacocat. Check out those dates -- plus more from fellow ICat bands -- below and get yr tix now or forever hold yr peace!
2/17 - Dallas, TX @ Three Links - TIX*
2/18 - Austin, TX @ Barracuda - TIX*
2/20 - Santa Fe, NM @ Meow Wolf - TIX*
2/25 - Oakland, CA @ Noise Pop - TIX*
2/27 - Chico, CA @ Chico Womens' Club - TIX*
2/28 - Eugene, OR @ The Boreal - TIX*
3/1 - Tacoma, WA @ Real Art - TIX*
3/4 - Spokane, WA @ The Bartlett - TIX*
3/9 - Savannah, GA @ Savannah Stopover - TIX
3/16-18 - Austin, TX @ SXSW (Get Alternative Unofficial Showcase) - RSVP
4/5 - New Haven, CT @ Bar - TIX^
4/6 - Philadelphia, PA @ Boot & Saddle - TIX^
4/7 - Brooklyn, NY @ Baby's All Right (Early Show) - TIX^
4/8 - Allston, MA @ Brighton Music Hall - TIX^
4/10 - Montreal, QC @ Bar Le Ritz - TIX^
4/11 - Toronto, ON @ Drake Hotel - TIX^
4/12 - Rochester, NY @ Bug Jar^
4/13 - Washington, DC @ Rock & Roll Hotel - TIX^
4/14 - Richmond, VA @ Gallery 5 - TIX^
4/15 - Carrboro, NC @ Cat's Cradle - TIX^
4/18 - Orlando, FL @ Will's Pub - TIX^
4/19 - Tampa, FL @ New World Brewery - TIX^
4/20 - Tallahassee, FL @ Club Downunder^
4/21 - Atlanta, GA @ The Masquerade - TIX^
4/22 - Charlotte, NC @ Snug Harbor - TIX^
4/14 - Washington, DC @ Rock and Roll Hotel - TIX
4/15 - Brooklyn, NY @ The Bell House - TIX
4/16 - Allston, MA @ Great Scott - TIX
4/17 - Montreal, QC @ Bar le "Ritz" P.D.B - TIX
4/19 - Toronto, ON @ Horseshoe Tavern - TIX
4/20 - Cleveland Heights, OH @ Grog Shop - TIX
4/21 - Chicago, IL @ Lincoln Hall - TIX
4/22 - St. Paul, MN @ Turf Club - TIX
4/25 - Seattle, WA @ The Crocodile - TIX
4/26 - Vancouver, BC @ Biltmore Cabaret - TIX
4/28 - San Francisco, CA @ Independent - TIX
4/29 - Los Angeles, CA @ Echo - TIX
4/30 - San Diego, CA @ Casbah - TIX
JEFF The Brotherhood
2/22 - Richmond, VA @ Strange Matter - TIX
2/24 - New York, NY @ Sunnydale - TIX
3/9 - Savannah, GA @ Savannah Stopover - TIX
3/10 - Charleston, NC @ The Royal American - TIX
3/18 - St. Louis, MO @ Off Broadway - TIX
Peach Kelli Pop
2/16 - Davenport, IA @ GAS Feed & Seed Fest - TIX
PHOTO GALLERIES: MUSIC BAND IN NASH, JTB IN CHICAGO January 17 2017, 0 Comments
Feast yr eyeballs on THIS, folks! Nashville Cream's got a sick scene report of last weekend's benefit show featuring our very own Music Band in one of the most stacked line ups we've seen in a long time. The show went down at The East Room and benefited the Oasis Center, which provides shelter, counseling, and other programming for local at-risk teens. For the whole scoop and photos by Lance Conzett, jump over to the Cream.
While this was all going down, JTB was up in Chicago playing Tomorrow Never Knows fest. Paste Magazine was there to capture the whole thing in "neon-drenched" photos by Sarah Hess. Peep those picks HERE, and if you haven't read Paste's most recent interview with JTB, check that out HERE.
WEEK END ROUND UP: 12/2 - 12/9 December 09 2016, 0 Comments
- BIGGEST NEWS O THE WEEK! We are oh so very excited to announce Yucky Duster as our next Cassette Series band!! Their new single “Elementary School Dropout” premiered on Stereogum on Monday and lemme tell ya, it’s 100% guaranteed to put a smile on that face of yours! Duster’s Lament is out 1/13 on ltd ed sunshine yellow tape, but if you wanna make sure you get a copy in your mailbox come January, you can snag one of our last Cassette Series Subscriptions right here.
- We ain’t the only ones lovin’ on Yucky Duster. The Grey Estates called their new single “the sweetest ode to being the bad kid ever” (among some other v v nice things) and Spanish blog Mindies said they “canta a todas esas cosas tediosas de nuestras vidas de una forma siempre entusiasta, adoptando la frescura propia del power pop sin adherirse al género totalmente.” (Practice your high school Spanish CUZ WE’RE GOIN GLOBAL!!)
- Speaking of the Cassette Series, Gold Flake Paint named Cross Country’s Trials one of their Essential Tapes of 2016! If you haven’t picked up their debut tape on crystal clear cassette, you can either snag it on its own OR as part of our holiday tape bundles. Either way, you just gotta DOO IT!
- Post-Trash also reviewed Cross Country’s album, calling it “a considerable step up for the band, both in terms of song-craft and instrumental prowess.” Check that out here!
- Next week, JEFF The Brotherhood’s headed out on a mini-tour round the south! Check out those dates & tix here, and GO SEE A SHOW. Maybe you’ll even be able to catch the elusive yeti…
- Diarrhea Planet announced another date on their trek to their New Year Eve bash at The Sinclair. Peep those dates & tix here.
- Treble showing a lot of love and spittin a lot of truth in their Best of 2016 lists. “Bob Dylan’s Grandma” came in at #69 on their list of Best Songs, while Turn To Gold itself swung it at #34 on their list of Best Albums. Both posts are Recommended Reading for their glorious descriptions of DP.
- Another year, another Year In Band Names. At this point, it’s an Infinity Cat rite of passage to make AV Club’s list of bad band names so we’d like to give our congratulations to MUSIC BAND for making the list this year! (And shouts out to Nashville buds like Soccer Mommy, Goth Babe, Meth Dad, and more for also making the list.)
- FRIENDLY REMINDERS: YOU ARE AN INCREDIBLE HUMAN BEING, AND WE HAVE SOME SICK HOLIDAY BUNDLES ON SALE NOW WITH LOTS OF LIMITED EDITION, COLORED, NUMBERED, AND/OR PREVIOUSLY SOLD OUT RELEASES INCLUDED
OUR ANNUAL RARITIES SALE IS A GOOOOOOO November 25 2016, 0 Comments
HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY!! Or really, Happy Start Of Our Annual Rarities Sale Benefiting The Southern Girls Rock Camp Day. That's right, our ebay is FILLED with Infinity Cat rarities galore! Like pretty much every test pressing that exists, from Boys R Back in Town and Not Rocket Science to Wake Up Laughing and Turn To Gold. Like props from JEFF The Brotherhood's "In My Mouth" music video, Jamin's original watercolor that later became Be Your Own Pet's cover art, posters and plagues that adorned the old Infinity Cathouse. Like every out of print Daddy Issues release (signed!) in one big ol pack, that historic The Sex/Jimmy Cushman? split CD (sealed!), the last copies of OG out of print/tour only JTB 7"s. We're even selling Jake's old Epiphone! This is gonna be the biggest, baddest Rarities Sale of all. As always, the bidding starts at 99 cents and a portion of the proceeds goes to the Southern Girls Rock Camp. The auction ends at noon next Friday, so bid early, bid often, and GOOD LUCK!
WEEK END ROUND UP: 11/12 - 11/18 November 18 2016, 0 Comments
- Yo we cannot BELIEVE that it's almost Thanksgiving and Black Friday and therefore, our annual Rarities Sale benefiting the Southern Girls Rock n Roll Camp!! We've been pulling some great stuff for you guys this week, like some very rare test pressings, original artwork, an entire guitar, and much much more. Keep an eye on our eBay page and our socials for more info coming soon!
- Black Friday will also see the release of a special set of black-on-black cassettes. That's right, Breast Massage's Cruisin' For Filth is the latest installment of our Infinity Cat Cassette Series and they are loud and dark as heck. Check out the first single on Stereogum. And ICCS subscribers, your tapes are on the way!
- Boston, you lucky ducks. You get to ring in the new year with the one and only DIARRHEA PLANET. They're playing The Sinclair on NYE with Vundabar and tickets are ON SALE NOW! Trust us, we've spent a lot of New Years Eves in a DP mosh pit and that is NOT something you wanna miss!
- Speaking of Diarrhea Planet, this Buzzfeed quiz popped into our brains this week: "Which Member of Diarrhea Planet Are You?" Not sure why, but we're glad it did. And for the record, we used to be Brent but now we're Hodan. We love both!
- ICCS alum SWIM TEAM will be headed out on the road this December. Check out those dates here and give em a warm welcome!! And remember, we are SOLD OUT of their debut cassette so catchin em on tour's the only way you can guarantee you get a copy!
- OK, we get that for some of you, winter might not be your thing. It's cold. Gets dark early. Can't blame ya. So here's something to look forward to in the spring: SAVANNAH STOPOVER. Both JTB and Daddy Issues are playing, which means you're in for a guaranteed good time!
- Upset Magazine sat down with JEFF The Brotherhood to talk about their journey of 15+ years in the music industry. It's as frank and self-deprecating as you'd expect from the J-Bros. Great, honest read.
- Our buddies at WXNA are in the middle of their first ever pledge drive. If you dig their radio shows (shouts out 80s Schmaties, which we're listening to as we write this!) or if you just wanna support community radio, you can support them here!
- Our old pals Big Surr have a new single out called "Sometimes." Like their dreamy (sold out- sorry!) Econoline 7" of yesteryear, it's a laid-back bit of pop that'll put you in the dancin mood! Check it out on She Shreds.
- SHOWS YOU'LL CATCH US AT: we're making the trek down to ATL this weekend to catch Daddy Issues with Diet Cig and World's Greatest Dad. Diet Dads? Greatest Daddy Cig? Whatever you wanna call it, we call it a dang good time. Get yr tix and join us!
WEEK END ROUND UP: 10/31 - 11/4 November 04 2016, 0 Comments
- ALRIGHT BBS WE GOT A NEW BREAST MASSAGE SINGLE IF YOU THINK YR EARS CAN HANDLE IT. That’s right, the loudest band in Nashville and everyone’s favorite JEFF The Brotherhood/Diarrhea Planet/King Karl supergroup is our next Infinity Cat Cassette Series and their “brooding grungy crusher” first single “Bathing The Dog” premiered on Stereogum this week. Cruisin’ For Filth is out 11/25 on black-on-black tapes, and you can subscribe to our Cassette Series to guarantee that a copy (and a special bonus item) lands in yr doorstep ASAP.
- Not enough Breast Massage for ya? Check out their spooky teaser video on Nashville Cream, featuring a “descent into sludgy riffery and mighty aggro growling” backed by the Nashville City Cemetery.
- Get loud and #STAYLOUD with Skullcandy’s latest behind the scenes video of Diarrhea Planet’s insane Bowery Ballroom show.
- NASHVILLE! JEFF The Brotherhood r back in town and playing The Basement East TOMORROW with Mom and Dad and Spodee Boy and if we don’t see you there crowdsurfin yer hearts out then I mean what are we even doing here buddy??? Tickets. Now. Show. Tomorrow. See you then.
- DP is out on the road once again! Things are kicking off at Sound on Sound Fest in Texas tomorrow, then headed out further west with the dudes in Lovely Bad Things. Check out them dates here and get your tix!
- Peep some pics of NASHVILLE YOUTH CULTURE by ya girl Wrenne Evans on TMRW Magazine. They are a) very dope because she is very talented and b) full of young punks we love. #RIPJAWWS
- Our buddy Perry Shall, who you definitely know as the artist behind a ton of JEFF The Brotherhood and Diarrhea Planet album covers and t-shirts, got a sick feature in Bandcamp Daily last week. Get the scoop on how he got into making his brilliant art here.
- Two of our fav bands, Big Surr and Savoy Motel, are in The Deli Nashville’s Artist of the Month poll. We can’t tell you how to vote, but we can tell you TO vote. Cuz November’s the time to do it!
- Radio shows you’ll catch us listenin to: INDIE ROCK HIT PARADE! Tonight at 11 PM EST/10 PM CST, hear Diarrhea Planet shred their way through the WXPN studios!
WEEK END ROUND UP: 10/21 - 10/28 October 28 2016, 0 Comments
- OUR FAVORITE HOLIDAY IS FAST APPROACHING! And boy do we have some Halloween shenanigans for you! First, pop by L.A. Jackson (on the rooftop of the new Thompson Hotel) for drinkin n dancin from 6-9 PM. That’s right ghosties, we’ll be spinning yr fav rock n roll records to get you in the mood for…
- FRIGHT NIGHT, ft Music Band, RG3, Uzi ,Teddy and the Rough Riders, and the Medium at American Legion Post 82!!! Shouts out to our buddies at Cold Lunch Records for curating what is gonna be a v spooky v cool time.
- One more Halloween thing: there’s an incredibly important Halloween poll happening on our twitter right now. Suggestions welcome.
- Seems like only yesterday Music Band and JEFF The Brotherhood were touring the East Coast together… Reminisce with us thanks to QRO Magazine’s photo gallery of their Brooklyn show!
- Raw Journey also posted some sick pics of the Bro-hood, though these are from their show in PARIS! The boys have a few more Euro dates (check those out here), then they’re back in Nash to play The Basement East on 11/5.
- Speaking of JTB and France, their new single “Yeti” is Sun Burns Out’s clip du mois (video of the month). We’re sold out of our copies, but the boys have some on tour and you can still snag a copy from Six Tonnes De Chair Records.
- “When you think of Nashville music, it's a pretty safe bet that you're not thinking of Music City's booming indie scene, or of the rad releases from Opryville's Infinity Cat Records. But, you probably should be.” - v nice article about Diarrhea Planet playing a free show at Paper Tiger in San Antonio in a few weeks entitled Diarrhea Planet + Free Show = The Shit.
- Oh yeah, everyone’s fav road warriors DP will be headed out on tour AGAIN next week. This time they’re hitting the west coast and will be playing a buncha shows will Lovely Bad Things. Peep those dates here and get yr tix!
- Cassette Series alum SWIM TEAM played Nashville a few weeks ago and melted our dang faces off. Do not take it lightly when we say, they are going on tour in December and you GOTTA see them if they’re coming to your town. Mark yr calendars.
- SHOWS YOU'LL CATCH US AT: Our buddies Eastside Music Supply are hosting a lil Halloween haunt tonight featuring hometown heroes & personal inspirations Safari Boys, along with The Gills, The Burps, kinhin, and Uzi. Whatta line up! More info here
WEEK END ROUND UP: 10/8 - 10/14 October 14 2016, 0 Comments
- We usually tackle this stuff towards the end of our round up, BUT THIS WEEKEND IS ABOUT TO BE INCREDIBLE SO LET’S HIT IT RIGHT AWAY. FIRST UP, THE RETURN OF KING BITCH! One night only at The Glass Mènage, it’s also The Rolling Stones’ (not that one) last show, so do the right thing and come on out tonight!
- Tomorrow, we’re doing Volume III of our Garage Rock Sale, aka yr last chance to get instruments, clothes, vinyl, antiques, furniture, books, Halloween decorations, and more for SUPER CHEAP. Starting at 9 am at 1229 Martin St, the green building behind old Infinity Cat.
- Tomorrow NIGHT, we are STOKED AS HECK to see Cross Country and Swim Team at DRKMTTR!!!!! They’re two of our most played Cassette Series bands here at the Cathouse and we’ve been itchin for them to come down to Nashville, and now our dreams are finally coming true! If you haven’t bumped Cross Country’s debut tape, do yrself a favor and check it out here. But Nashville, going to the show is your only way to get Swim Team’s tape cuz we are SOLD OUT of our stock! The show’s all ages, with support from new kids on the block High Tides and mutant popper Ted Tyro, so bring the whole fam & come hang with us.
- Then SUNDAY night, we’re doin another Infinity Cat DJ Night at Duke’s from 10 pm to 3 am. We’ll be spinning yr fav records while you scarf down a Music Band-wich or a Jamin!
- And to round out Nashville news, JEFF The Brotherhood just announced a show at Basement East on November 5th with Mom and Dad and Spodee Boy! All we really gotta say about that is here’s the ticket link and we’ll see ya there.
- JTB is currently trekking around Iceland for the start of their UK/EURO tour, and European fans, they got something special for ya…. a new 7” brought to you by our French friends at Six Tonnes De Chair Records! Check out the video for the previously unreleased B-side “Yeti” above, then check back on Tuesday when we’ll post a very limited amount of 7”s for you US fans.
- Skullcandy kicked off their new #STAYLOUD Sessions with, who else?, Diarrhea Planet. Get the scoop on their Turn To Gold ripper “Hot Topic” before watching em tear down the Bowery Ballroom here.
- IMPOSE Magazine caught some sick pics of Daddy Issues & friends at Underground Arts. Daddy Issues’ tour with Tacocat just ended, but you can still catch em at a few more shows so check out those dates here!
- We wanna wish a v happy birthday to three ladies who have been a BIG part of the Infinity Cat family: Holland Nix (queen of rock n roll), Halle Ballard (booty enthusiast/JTB video director), and Emily Quirk (punk pic princess). We love y’all so much!!!
- And lastly, Halloween is one of our favorite holidays, so you know how excited we were when we saw this Infinity Cat costume on twitter this morning. Only their mother can tell them apart! (Infinite shouts out to Lety aka @letyy)
WEEK END ROUND UP: 9/30 - 10/7 October 07 2016, 0 Comments
- CASSETTE STORE DAY IS TOMORROW AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS… GLOBAL CHAKRA RHYTHMS ON LTD ED HAND-NUMBERED 2-CASSETTE SET. Nashville, pick up a copy during the festivities at Grimeys, Fond Object, and The Groove. If ya can’t make it out to your local cassette store, you’ll be able to snag a copy at infinitycat.com bright and early tomorrow morning!
- Speaking of CASSETTES, our latest Cassette Series band Cross Country and ICCS alums Swim Team will be making their Nashville debut at DRKMTTR next week and you better be there moshin with us. RSVP on FB.
- Last night’s Daddy Issues / Tacocat / Idle Bloom show was a STRAIGHT RIPPER. WHATTA LINE UP AND WHATTA BLAST. Daddy Issues has some more dates left in this tour (including a few more with Tacocat) so check em out here, get yr tix, and get to a dang show!!
- DP knocked Bowery Ballroom on its damn feet last night. If you couldn’t make it out to the actual show, no worries, head over to Skullcandy’s FB. They live streamed the whole show as part of their #STAYLOUD Sessions.
- JEFF The Brotherhood & Music Band just wrapped up their east coast tour! Read about their NY show at Pancakes & Whiskey (includes the beautiful phrases “Bermuda Triangle-style pit” “wide awake and ready to start some trouble”) and UK/EURO, look out for JTB later this month!
- This week, the Nashville Public Library launched BoomBox, their v own 100% local music service where you can stream and download yr fav local tunes (like Diarrhea Planet, Music Band, and Daddy Issues) for free with your library card! Learn more about it & the library’s love for DP on Nashville Public Radio, then grab that library card & head over to boomboxnashville.org!
- Best of Nashville time baby!! JEFF The Brotherhood and Diarrhea Planet snagged “Best Local Major-Venue Invasion” for DP and JTB’s Halloween show at War Memorial (“effectively Infinity Cat’s answer to Elton John/Billy Joel or Guns N’ Roses/Metallica”). Our ACME showcase ft White Reaper, Daddy Issues, and Jawws got named “Best Punk Show on Lower Broad” (“I’m not sure who thought that putting notorious Louisville punks White Reaper on a rooftop overlooking SoBro’s foremost pedal tavern destinations was a good idea…”). And of course, Diarrhea Planet won “Best Song Title” for Bob Dylan’s Grandma. Big ups to all our buddies for their wins!!
- Diarrhea Planet is now BRO APPROVED, with this indisputable review called “This Nashville Band With Four Screaming Guitars Is The Best Thing To Happen To Rock ’N Roll In Years.” Grab yr nearest bro & tell him, it’s in the Bro Bible so it must be true!
- Amazon shoppers! While you’re doing yr thing, consider using this Amazon Smile link that donated .5% of your eligible purchases to our buddies YEAH! aka Youth Empowerment Through Arts and Humanities aka the fine folks behind the Southern Girls Rock N Roll Camp! (And it’s hard to believe but our Black Friday rarities sale benefitting SGRRC is right around the corner and you know we’ve found some crazy stuff while moving… stay tuned)
- Lastly, congrats to Music Band for their latest achievement…
WEEK END ROUND UP: 9/24 - 9/30 September 30 2016, 0 Comments
- By now you probably know that Jake’s two custom Scale Model guitars got stolen out of their van the morning that they were leaving for tour. Huge bummer but our faith in humanity has been renewed thanks to Will from Alabama, who drove up here to donate a replica of Jake’s original guitar (which also got stolen way back when). I mean replica down to the changed volume knob and duct tape and 3 strings tuned to drop D. It’s amazing! We’ve always said that y’all are the nicest, best people and yr generosity is truly appreciated. Much love to Will and to everyone who’s helped spread the word <3
- USA Today’s FTW staff brainstormed 8 Super Bowl half-time performers and duh of course they suggested Diarrhea Planet. They wrote “It is music that is built to melt your face clean off, and if you don’t want to sit and watch Roger Goodell’s squirmy reaction as they launch into their seminal first single Ghost With A Boner then I don’t want to know you.” Fair enough!
- More pics are still comin outta Riot Fest! But Impose Magazine may have scored the happiest pic of DP we’ve ever seen…
- The Punk Site totally gets Zone. Like, gets it so much that we really just wanna copy and paste it here so we make sure you read it but we’ll just give you the link and trust you’ll do the right thing. Read it. Listen to Zone. See a show.
- DOPE SHOW ALERT: CASSETTE SERIES BANDS CROSS COUNTRY AND SWIM TEAM ARE PLAYING DRKMTTR ON OCTOBER 15 FOR THEIR 1ST EVER NASHVILLE SHOW. They’ll be joined by The Guys (rising like a phoenix from the ashes of Jawws) and ted Tyro (cool as heck mutated pop outta Louisville). It’s all ages and $7 and you should RSVP right here.
- Our buddies Tacocat’s released an awesome video for “The Internet” just in time for their tour with Daddy Issues starting next week. Feast yr eyes on the new video then check those tour dates here!!
- Speaking of friends, our buddies at Knife Tapes are releasing ‘Boro babe Goth Babe’s latest EP! You can snag one on their website or at the release show tomorrow at East Room with Argus and Danger Incorporated!
- Thank you AV Club for putting the idea of a Diarrhea Planet biopic in our brains. Check out who’d play em in a movie in their Riot Fest Q&A vid!
- LAST BUT V IMPORTANT, online orders will be delayed for a few days while we move all of our records & merch to the new cathouse and unpack em! Thanks in advance for yr patience!
WEEK END ROUND UP: 9/17 - 9/23 September 23 2016, 0 Comments
- Yesterday was the first day of fall so it’s officially time for you to listen to Swell Tone’s “Fall For It” playlist. It features Cross Country’s dreamy album closer “Beams” (one of our fav tracks from their debut cassette tbh). Listen to that here, then grab a copy of Trials here!
- Cross Country’s also snagged a spot on Audiofemmes’ Best Tracks of the Week with their latest single “Alone”! Stream that sucker here.
- AC Club played a game of word association with a bunch of bands at Riot Fest, including our v own Diarrhea Planet. It’s just as great as you think it is. (“No thanks, I will pass.”)
- Paste caught up with Jake while he was on the way to Home Depot this week. They talked about Zone, but also reminisced over the beginnings of Infinity Cat and our long lost “tiny penis man” friend.
- Some of you may remember our French friend Laurent as the director behind JTB’s beautiful “Radiating Fiber Plane” video. But you may not know that he runs his own DIY label called Six Tonnes De Chair, and we’re v excited to announce that he’s releasing a new JEFF 7”!! More details coming soon, but here’s yr first look at the cover…
- JEFF and Music Band start their East coast tour on Sunday BUT TONIGHT, Music Band’s playing a show at The Shack in Virginia Beach with Lee’s dad’s band, Dogjaw. It pretty much sounds like the nicest, coolest event ever so please go and support families who rock n roll together!
- Diarrhea Planet is, of course, on tour for the foreseeable future. Their next round of dates is with Nashville buds Western Medication (who, by the way, are playing a free in-store at Third Man today at 5pm that you should definitely go to). Then they’re hitting the west coast with Lovely Bad Things. Get out those dates & get yr tix here.
- Natural Child’s tour with Faux Ferocious is a-rockin and a-rollin at full speed (dates). Both of em have their new albums with them, so make sure to pick those up— and don’t forget we’re running a sale on Natty Child’s 1971 and Bodyswitchers LPs!
- NASHVILLE! ICCS alum Left & Right’s playing The End tonight in support of their new album The Yips. (Haven’t caught The Yips yet? Whatreyouevendoingdude) Get yr tix here & we’ll see ya soon!
WEEK END ROUND UP: 9/10 - 9/16 September 16 2016, 0 Comments
- OH SHIT IT’S HERE. TRIALS, THE DEBUT ALBUM BY CROSS COUNTRY! If you're like us, you've probably already been streaming it non-stop on IMPOSE Magazine, who called it “a brief yet powerful album of luscious pop straight out of the garage" in their premiere earlier this week. But now you can get yr paws on that crystal clear cassette here, or do the digital thing at iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, and wherever else music is 1s and 0s.
- If you’re lucky enough to be in Ohio, you got TWO tape release show options. You can catch em TONIGHT in Cincinnati with Earring, Leggy, and Rose Hip (FB EVENT). Or you can see em in their hometown of Oxford on the 29th with Pool Holograph, Smut, and Hidden Places (FB EVENT). HIT IT!
- Cross Country got that “best new music of the week” nod from Post Trash, who said their first single was “destined to be on all your road trip mixes." And that's the dang truth.
- Wanna wish a HAPPY RELEASE DAY to Natural Child and Left & Right! You can pick up Natural Child’s new record Okey Dokey on their website or at their release show tonight. To celebrate, we put Bodyswitchers and 1971 LPs on sale for only $9.99 so you can get all the NC you need! Now, Left & Right's Infinity Cat Cassette Series tape has been sold out for ages. Which tells you that you oughta head over to WarHen Records to pick up their new record The Yips right away!
- TOMORROW’S OUR GARAGE ROCK SALE. We’re getting rid of all the cool weird stuff we’ve accumulated over the past six years at 467 Humphreys St. Like vintage movie posters, monopoly sets from different countries, guitars and pedals, books and CDs and clothes galore. Something for everyone! And everything for cheap! For more info, check out the FB event. Early bird specials start at 8 am!
- While you’re on fb, make sure to RSVP for our last ever Wedgewood/Houston art show on October 7th. A huuuuuge collaboration between Bob the Fatherhood (artist name: R.E. Orrall) and 20+ artists called THE KITCHEN. Check out the FB event for the whole story but suffice to say we are SUPER stoked for this and can’t wait for you to see all these artists’ hard work!
- JTB kicks off their tour tonight and this one’s gonna be a good one. They’ve got Music Band on a slew of their US dates and they’re headed back to Europe! Peep them dates here and get your tix now!
- Music Band will have copies of their “I Was Like” 7”, which is pretty much fall wrapped up in a 7” polybag. (Much better than a pumpkin spice latte.) These are the last copies, so grab one or forever hold your peace!
- Speaking of Music Band, we got a new Spotify mix for you to check out! It’s called “Indie Songs for Slackers” and it features their hit “Don’t Call Upon Me”. Seems like the perfect Friday playlist, right? Stream it here.
- Shouts out to Nashville Cream, Grimey's, Third Man, and everyone else involved in the Cream’s 10th anniversary party last week. It was INSANE. And the rain turned out to be a blessing in disguise, since everyone had to pack in to watch JTB play The Basement for the first time since they were kids! Head over to The Cream (duh) for pics and video!
WEEK END ROUND UP: 9/3 - 9/9 September 09 2016, 0 Comments
- START OFF YR WEEKEND WITH CROSS COUNTRY’S NEW SINGLE “ALONE.” It’s a quick and clean “angular, sorta-skronky indie rock” ditty that’s catchy as heck and is gonna give you the motivation to get through Friday work and ON TO YOUR WEEKEND. Hear the premiere on Brooklyn Vegan, and snag one of our last Cassette Series subscriptions here!
- Cross Country’s last single “Grass Stain” was featured on Mad Mackerel’s “Nickel In The Jukebox” roundup and given the VRY SML TRK RVW treatment on Small Albums! Stream that joyous tune here.
- Infinity Cat Cassette Series alum Faux Ferocious announced the release of their first vinyl LP, Cloning The Rubicon! Out October 21 on Striped Light Records, you can preorder the record on Bandcamp. And if yr itching for some Faux Ferocious in the meantime, you can also pick up a copy of their self-titled ICCS tape here!
- Overblown named JEFF The Brotherhood’s ZONE one of their best albums of August, saying “If this album could be any more textured, bits of it would physically crumble out of your speakers.” Honestly, we wouldn’t be too shocked if that did happen!
- Daddy Issues got added to Spotify’s BADASS WOMYN playlist and lemme tell ya, this playlist is indeed BADASS and totally worth blastin through yr speakers. Thanks Spotify!
- SNL wants to know who your dream musical guests are, and of course, y’all have bombarded them with tweets requesting Diarrhea Planet. Keep up the good work. We love ya.
- Our buds Rozwell Kid just kicked off their Australian tour with The Bennies! Peep those dates here and get yr tickets!
- Bring the Noise took it upon themselves to create their own awards for Denver’s Riot Fest and naturally, Diarrhea Planet won Best Guitar Solo. Way to go, boys!
- Our buddy Jonas (Turbo Fruits/Jimmy Cushman?/be your own PET) released his first solo song this week, a calypso-tinged tune called “Chillsesh” with Jamin on drums! Watch his motorcycle diary/music video on Nashville Cream.
- SHOWS YOU’LL CATCH US AT: C’mon, you know we’re gonna be at the Cream’s 10th Anniversary Party! JEFF The Brotherhood’s headlining the shindig at Grimey’s (on the all-ages outside stage, DUH) so come hang with us in the pit. Get yr cheapo tickets here while they last!
WEEK END ROUND UP: 8/27 - 9/2 September 02 2016, 0 Comments
- We’re finally getting the first hints of fall weather this morning, which led us to a v important discovery… CROSS COUNTRY IS FANTASTIC MUSIC FOR CRUISIN AROUND W THE WINDOWS DOWN WHEN IT’S NICE & BREEZY OUT. Try it. It’ll put a big ol smile on your face. Just jump over to Gold Flake Paint for the premiere of their first single “Grass Stain” and turn it up LOUD!
- Cross Country’s tape comes out September 16th on ltd ed crystal clear cassette as part of the Infinity Cat Cassette Series, which by the way only has a handful of subscriptions still available. Subscribe to the series to guarantee a copy of each of this year’s tapes, plus a super secret bonus item from each band, plus an extra bonus item from us (a “Come and Drink It Now With Us” koozie). That’s SIX tapes and SEVEN bonus goodies. NO BRAINER!
- Speaking of cassettes, we decided to up the ante on Cassette Store Day this year and release a TWO CASSETTE SET of JTB’s Global Chakra Rhythms! These babies are limited to 200 hand-numbered copies, on white cassettes with teal and purple imprints (to mirror the original beautiful and super sold out 2-LP colored vinyl), encased in a sick 2-in-1 butterfly box. Out 10/8 wherever cassettes are sold!
- The Tuffest of Guses, Ian Bush, answered Riot Fest’s 10 Questions on music, snacks, and festival survival. Check out his words of wisdom (“Nobody should only read one book,” “never mix psychedelics with redbull vodkas”) here.
- Some of y’all back-to-schoolers asked us about rock n roll backpack decorations and the answer is no, we do not have patches, but YES, WE DO HAVE NEON 5-COLOR PIN SETS. We’ll also throw in a CATFLAG sticker just cuz!
- THE RUMORS ARE TRUE: WE ARE MOVING! Out with the old and in with the new Cathouse. “Out with the old” meaning we are having a “garage rock sale” on September 17th and you are invited. We have amassed an astounding collection of STUFF over the years and we don’t wanna move ANY of it, so come and get it!
- Nashville!!! Music Band’s playing Lightning 100’s THUNDERGROUND at Basement East next week and it’s ONLY $3 thanks to the fine folks at PBR and Pickers Vodka. So pick up your tickets now bc there’s no better deal than this!
- ICCS alum Left & Right are gearing up to release their new album, The Yips, and you can hear the latest single “Mouse Drum” on Stereogum. Not only CAN YOU but YOU SHOULD. And then you should preorder the vinyl from WarHen Records. We did, and we can’t wait for it to get here!
- Our JEFF the Brotherhood ZONED OUT sale has been extended through Labor Day Weekend! If it’s JEFF, it’s ON SALE. And if it’s not ON SALE, then it’s SOLD OUT. And that’s the truth!
- Tomorrow will be our LAST OFFICIAL ART CRAWL SHOWING, so come on over and check out “The Outsiders,” a collection of Outsider Art curated by the one and only Robert Ellis Orrall. As always, it will be a fun and free event filled with art, beer, snacks, music, and friendship. And afterwards, catch our buddies Savoy Motel and Goth Babe at Fort Houston!
WEEK END ROUND UP: 8/13 - 8/19 August 19 2016, 0 Comments
- First up, we gotta let you know that we put up WHITE VINYL copies of Zone on our website on Monday and we’re almost out. Makes sense- the white preorders sold out on Dine Alone super fast, so you can only snag em on our website, the Cathouse, and JEFF’s upcoming tour dates. Limited as can be, so don’t wait- buy it now!
- In celebration of getting totally zoned out, we’re also having a HUGE SALE on EVERYTHING JEFF! T-shirts, vinyl, CDs, cassettes, posters, if it’s JEFF, it’s on sale. If it’s not on sale, it’s sold out. That’s how we do it here at Infinity Cat.
- Diarrhea Planet kicks off their non-stop tour TOMORROW, and their first stop is Omaha’s Maha Music Festival. Omaha World-Herald interviewed Emmett about the process behind Turn To Gold and the “thundering barrage of melody” that is their live show. Read up, then check out the rest of their tour dates here!
- The Wild Magazine included Music Band’s “Fortune Guns” in their list of “10 Songs Not To Be Missed In 2016”! Their write up on the “unbreakably optimistic” track pretty much sums up exactly how we feel about Music Band’s Wake Up Laughing. Especially the last line, which put a big ol smile on our faces: “Music Band are a continuing testament to our friends at Infinity Cat Recordings’ relentless belief in the life-affirming power of straight-up rock and roll.” D’aww!
- Wrecking Ball was a colossally good time last weekend! And thanks to Myspace, we can now relieve some of the magic via their punk portraits, featuring ya boys Diarrhea Planet and ya girls Daddy Issues. Check em out here!
- Picked up a copy of the Nashville Scene, as we do every week, and were pumped to see their review of Zone! They called this iteration of JEFF “fully realized, and not holding anything back.” Heck yeah!
- Also on newsstands now… Performer Mag’s Diarrhea Planet interview! It’s a rare interview in which they put Brent in context, so definitely worth a read! Snag a copy IRL or check it out online.
- Ed Schrader’s Music Beat has commenced their Last of The Summer’s Wine tour and GUESS WHAT NASHVILLE, THEY’RE HITTIN US WITH A WHOLE DAY OF SHOWS ON AUGUST 26TH. (Exactly one week away.) First, they’re doing an in-store at Third Man Records at 5 PM, then they’re hitting DRKMATTER w/Fox fun, Heinous Orca, and Spodee Boy.
- The 1 and only Pizza Casey released his latest Slanted EP on Bandcamp today. Boy’s got the midas touch, so you know you gotta LISTEN UP!
- Lastly, Nashville Scene reminded us that the great Stephen Thompson taped JEFF's latest not-so-secret secret show. Spend a lil time with the Dr Pepper Blues Band on this fine Friday afternoon, you deserve it.
WEEK END ROUND UP: 7/30 - 8/5 August 05 2016, 0 Comments
- NOISEY SEZ “RIGHT NOW, DIARRHEA PLANET MIGHT JUST BE THE BEST BAND IN THE UNIVERSE.” AIN’T THAT THE DANG TRUTH. Read their interview with Jordan, in which they spread the Gospel of DP with words like “And by the power vested in me as a dude who is writing about them on the internet, let me tell you the Diarrhea Planet are motherfucking sick” and “everyone who’s seen them live becomes a turbo-fan basically immediately”. Then pick up their “third and by far best album” Turn To Gold!
- One week away from JEFF’s new album, Zone!! Get pumped by streaming their latest single “Roachin”, featuring vocals by Alicia from Bully. Yeah. Stereogum called it a “menacing, grumbling churner balanced and pierced by Bognanno’s sultry tone,” while the Nashville Cream described it as “sludge-kissed.” Aww! Now preorder your copy of Zone today!
- Ed Schrader’s Music Beat is hitting the road next week for the Last of the Summer’s Wine Tour! (A tour name that really speaks to us.) Nashville, they’re playing a free in-store at Third Man on the 26th so duck out of your day job early and make sure to catch em! Everybody else, peep the rest of the dates here.
- It’s never too late to show that Colleen Green ICCS tape some love! French blog Les Orilles Curieuses praised its unrelenting fuzzy reverb, languid voice, and slice of life lyrics (if our high school French is holding up ok). Catch Colleen on tour in Paris and all over Europe this October with Cassie Ramone! Dates & tix here.
- Ex-Heavy Creamers Jessica, Mimi, and Dillon are back with a new band called SAVOY MOTEL, fronted by Jeffrey from Cheap Time. Okay so you already know that means it’s gotta be good. But you don’t know how great til you watch their new video for “Souvenir Shop Rock” on Noisey! Funky vocals to an even funkier tune - let’s boogie!
- Jump over to IMPOSE for a great interview with Cyrus from Famous Class Records and Edan from Death By Audio (RIP) on their new 3-LP compilation “Start Your Own Fucking Show Space.” SYOFSS features live cuts from the last month of DBA’s shows, including JEFF The Brotherhood’s “Heavy Damage” from their last night. Take a listen, then pick up your compilation at Famous Class.
- IT’S ART CRAWL TIME!!!! And lemme tell ya, this one’s gonna be especially awesome. First up, the Infinity Cat Visitors Center and Gallery is so so so so so so so proud to present “Learn To Eat Alone,” an exhibit of street photography by the 1 and only Wrenne Evans taken in London and New York over a period of two years. As always, we will have free drinks, cheap beer, snacks galore, music blastin, friendship forever, 6-9pm at the Cathouse.
- Down the street, our friends at Fort Houston will be showcasing art by Harry Kagan of Music Band, Tuff Gus, and kkbbkb followed by a FREE ALL-AGES DIARRHEA PLANET + GNARWHAL SHOW. If you’re not in the neighborhood on Saturday night, buddy, we just don’t know what to tell ya.
- Real quick before we go- just wanna wish our good friends, neighbors, burger/kickin ketchup providers Gabby’s Burgers a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
WEEK END ROUND UP: 7/23 - 7/29 July 29 2016, 0 Comments
- First up, we wanna say a big CONGRATS to Jake and Rebekah Lea, who got married at the Infinity Cathouse by Paster Jordan from Diarrhea Planet! We’re so honored that they wanted us to be a part of their ceremony and wish em the best!!!
- Mad Mackerel featured Toby Coke’s “Time Negator” on their Ten Songs You Should Have Heard This Week! So do yrself a favor and Hear It, then Pick Up A Copy Of Their Cassette On Translucent Red Tape.
- If you wanna go the extra mile and snag Toby Coke’s bonus items (beautifully designed lyrics sheets + a set of three pins), plus five more cassettes plus five more bonus items PLUS an Infinity Cat “Come And Drink It Now With Us” koozie, make sure to subscribe to the Infinity Cat Cassette Series. That’s the only way to guarantee a copy of each tape, while getting a buncha special gifts too!
- ICCS alum Rozwell Kid started their tour with Motion City Soundtrack last night. Nashville, they’re coming to Cannery on 8/9 and we wanna see ya there! Everyone else, check out those dates & get yr tix here.
- We had a BLAST at the Elliston Place Street Fest last weekend (check out Nashville Scene’s recap here). As a lil hometown surprise, DP brought out Dogs of Oz (RIP)-frontman and local shredder Greyson Anderson for a whopping FIVE GUITARISTS. Look for that live video coming soon from our main man Stephen Thompson…
- NPR kicked off their latest All Songs Considered podcast with JEFF’s new single “Punishment,” calling it the “perfect example” of their heavy-guitar, clever-lyrics style. Gotta agree!
- Like what ya hear? Preorder the physical vinyl at Dine Alone, OR the digital tunes on iTunes— that’ll get you “Punishment” and new single “Idiot” right away! Stereogum called the new tune "crunchy and hooky and all-too-fun" and you know that's right!
- If yr in the mood for a lil road trip, consider Macon GA for Bragg Jam this Saturday. Part festival, part crawl, and all great, Daddy Issues will be playing the Savannah Stopover Stage at Fresh Produce Records at 2PM. Take lots of pics for us!
- ICYMI our buddies at United Record Pressing just pressed the millionth record at their new plant and it was none other than…. DIARRHEA PLANET’S LOOSE JEWELS!! To celebrate, they gave us a tour of the new plant and even let DP help press the millionth record! Of course, this means LJ is back in stock on random colored vinyl - mostly a mix of neon orange, bright yellow, and an incredibly appropriate yellowish-brown. Pick up a copy here and watch the boys take over URP below.
WEEK END ROUND UP: 7/16 - 7/22 July 22 2016, 0 Comments
- HAPPY RELEASE DAY, TOBY COKE!!!! Kicking off the third year (!!!) of the Infinity Cat Cassette Series in style, we’ve got Toby Coke’s incredible debut album Time Negator on translucent red cassette, limited to 350 copies. As Mr. Coke says himself, don’t wait too long! Cuz we expect this one to go fast. Hear the whole thing at Brooklyn Vegan, who called it “appealing low-fi guitar pop that falls in the same universe as Wavves or Jaill, equal parts jangle, noise and big hooks.” Or more simply: “this is really good stuff.” You bet it is! Of course, it’s also available on iTunes, Spotify, Apple Music, yr favorite record store, Amazon, THE WORLD!
- Earlier in the week, IMPOSE debuted Toby Coke’s title track “Time Negator,” saying “while we aren’t short on summertime jams, there hasn’t been one quite like Toby Coke's 'Time Negator' to cross our paths in quite a while." Meanwhile, Stereogum called the first single “a biting garage-burner barking at loneliness in hopes of hearing the echo as companionship, simultaneously wounded and aggressive”.
- ANOTHER VERY IMPORTANT THING HAPPENING TODAY: WE ARE JUST A FEW HOURS AWAY FROM OUR RARITIES SALE ENDING!!! We got test pressings, we got out of print release, we got signed vinyl, we got signed bowling pins (?!), we got the rare and the funky stuff, but what we don’t got is time. Get yr bids in cuz it’s all ending at 6PM CST! And remember, a portion of the proceeds goes to benefit the Southern Girls Rock and Roll Camp! OK best of luck!
- Speaking of Southern Girls Rock & Roll Camp, check out this clip of Daddy Issues playing a new song for this week’s YEAH! campers. Just a lil preview for ya!
- Hmmmmmm it feels like maybe there’s something else happening today OH YEAH, YOU CAN PREORDER JEFF THE BROTHERHOOD’S NEW ALBUM ZONE ON DINE ALONE! At this point, we’ve lost track of how many times we’ve listened to their new single “Punishment” - if you haven’t heard it yet, listen below and then preorder now cuz we hear those colored vinyl bundles are going fast!
- Actually there’s a lot of new music coming up, and we’re stoked on ALL OF IT. Like ICCS-alums Left & Right, who debuted their new song “Sleep Show” on American Songwriter this morning. Their debut Five Year Plan remains one of our most played tapes, and we know we’re gonna feel the same about The Yips! Preorder that baby on vinyl at WarHen Records.
- Everyone knows Pizza Casey Weissbuch is a music makin machine, and he just shared a new tune from his solo project, Slanted! It’s called “Opening Number” and it’s a fuzzy pop masterpiece that you can hear on Steakhouse Records’ latest compilation. Try to listen to it just once, we dare ya.
- Natural Child also unleashed a new song this week. It’s called “Sure Is Nice” and it sure does live up to its name! Check that out on The Fader, then preorder their upcoming album Okey Dokey on their very own Natural Child Records and Tapes!
- Our buddies at URP called us up the other day to let us know that DP’s debut album Loose Jewels was gonna be their MILLIONTH RECORD PRESSED at their brand new facility. Whoa! So to celebrate, they took everyone on a tour of the new plant and DP got to help press some Loose Jewels! Check out the madness here, and yes, that means LJ is BACK IN STOCK on random color (mostly bright orange, neon yellow, and a pleasantly appropriate yellow-brown swirl) vinyl!
- SHOWS YOU’LL CATCH US AT: Got a fantastic weekend ahead of us. One of our favorite bands, Dr Pepper Blues Band, is playing with Hound (featuring our dude Perry Shall!) at Queen Ave tonight. Then tomorrow it’s the Elliston Place Street Fest, with Diarrhea Planet!
IT'S OUR BIRTHDAY WE CAN PUT A BUNCHA RARITIES ON EBAY IF WE WANT 2 July 18 2016, 0 Comments
Our birthday is on Wednesday & you know what that means.... BIRTHDAY RARITIES SALE!! We dug out some real funky goods for ya this time around, like the optical illustion JEFF stamper we used on Byzantine Empire CD-Rs and smushed up DP vinyl and a lot of Bobs. Of course, we've got test pressings and signed records galore and extra-rare stuff like JEFF The Brotherhood's first album I Like You on hand-assembled CD-R (!!!). There's something for everybody. Including you. So get to bidding! And as always, a portion of the proceeds will go to the fine folks at Southern Girls Rock & Roll Camp. Let the girls rock!
WEEK END ROUND UP: 7/9 - 7/15 July 15 2016, 0 Comments
- FIRST THING’S FIRST WE’RE TURNING 14 THIS MONTH WHICH MEANS IT’S TIME FOR ANOTHER BIRTHDAY RARITIES SALE. Starts on our eBay page today at 6 PM CST and ends next Friday at 6 PM CST. Head over to our instagram for a lil sneak peek of what we’ll be posting, been sharing some of our cool finds over the week…
- Next week is also the start of the Infinity Cat Cassette Series YEAR THREE and with it, the DEBUT ALBUM FROM TOBY COKE! And what a thought-provokin rock and rollin debut it is. Hear his newest single “Time Negator” on IMPOSE or Stereogum, then subscribe to the series here. Subscribers, we’re starting to ship out tapes and bonus items TODAY!
- On Monday, Adam from Lightning 100 named Music Band’s “Day Stealer” his DJ pick of the day! He said “Music Band is the kind of group that restores a cynical, ear-abused music listener into a plucky, green wannabe savant again. Honest, spontaneous, listenable and plain good.” Check out the rest here!
- Myspace made listed some Modern Artists Who Prove Punk Isn’t Dead and you KNOW Diarrhea Planet’s on that Top 8 for “embracing the proud rock and roll tradition of excess”!
- Speaking of DP, we met our first GOLDEN TICKET finder this week! Congrats to Morgan, who found his lucky copy of Turn To Gold in a record store in Charlotte, NC and just went home with a buncha rare DP goodies. Good news for you is that means there’s still 9 tickets out there lookin for a home. So pick up a copy of Turn To Gold on vinyl and GOOD LUCK!
- We’re usually on top of reviews, but some times they slip through the cracks. Like this one on “Radiating Fiber Plane” from RazMataz Magazine! They called the boys’ music a “technicolour stew,” which put a smile on our face this week. Read the rest (and listen to the single) here.
- By now you know Natural Child is releasing their new album, Okey Dokey, on 9/16 on their very own Natural Child Records and Tapes. But did you know they’re following it up with a fall tour with Faux Ferocious? Now those are some must-see shows! So check out the dates here and make sure you see em.
- Ya dude Stephen Thompson just posted his full video of Music Band’s album release show. Multi-cam super hi-res video and duh, excellent tunes. Let Music Band get you through your Friday afternoon.
- Make sure to stop by the Yazoo Taproom this weekend! They’re serving up a special Exit/In inspired brew, paired with a celebratory 45th year 45 featuring Diarrhea Planet and Billy Joe Shaver. But only while supplies last, so really, we’ll see ya there!
WEEK END ROUND UP: 6/18 - 6/24 June 24 2016, 0 CommentsTHE CHARTS ARE TURNING TO GOLD! WHICH CHARTS? ALL OF THEM!
WEEK END ROUND UP: 5/28 - 6/3 June 03 2016, 0 CommentsWE ARE DIARRHEA TRASH
WEEK END ROUND UP: 5/21 - 5/27 May 27 2016, 0 CommentsDIARRHEA PLANET'S MAKING THEIR TV DEBUT! DEEPEE ON TEEVEE!
WEEK END ROUND UP: 5/7 - 5/13 May 13 2016, 0 CommentsSTART YR SUMMER OFF WITH A BRAND SPANKIN NEW COLLEEN GREEN EP!!
- Page 1 of 10